OGSR Yesterday and Today Photos
- Send us your “Before and After” pics. When you had long hair and paisley was cool…for the first time.
- Old band photos? Getting wild with groupies? Drinking with the Roadies?
- Send us proof that you knew how to rock and that you’re still rockin’ after all these years.
- All photos must be submitted digitally, along with a “Model Release Form” representing that all the people in the photographs have given you permission to use their images.
- Not just for musicians. ALL OGSR Members, whether you are a musician or just lived the life, are welcome to submit photos.
Fill out the short form below and upload your photographs.
Don’t forget to download, fill out, scan and submit the Model Release Form.
Yesterday and Today Photographs
Barry Keenan: Yesterday: 1966, first recording session at Acme Recording Studio, Boston, Massachusetts. Today: 2019, Studio One On Lemona, Sherman Oaks, California
The photo on the left was a publicity shot I took with my band at the time, “White Light Train.” It was taken in 1971 or ’72. The photo on the right is recent, 2018.
Photo Submission Form
Download the PDF Form, sign it, scan it and return it to OldGuysStillRockin@gmail.com.
Be sure to include your NAME and the words “MODEL RELEASE” in the Subject Line.